GDT: 11/3 GAME #10 - BRUINS at Tampa Bay | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Adam McQuaid had been horrible this season.

Didn't care for the signing... there I said it. Love the guys heart and grit but they should have moved on. Not to put words in your mouth as you only said this season.. just building off it

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Dominic Moore personifies a "do your job" type player. You could not ask for a better fourth line hockey player. Smart the entire 200 feet, battles hard, has some skill...everything you want.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
It's not about "wanting" a call to go their way. That would be "I hope this goes our way".

It's about blatant bias. I would have thrown down my life savings on the goal being disallowed because it was inconclusive. It's not difficult to figure out when you're not constantly watching with the attitude of your favorite team being the victim.

I read very few, if any, posts like that. Most were "It's most likely not a goal, but since they called it one on the ice, it'll stand".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad