GDT: 11/3 GAME #10 - BRUINS at Tampa Bay | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Even more lucky, that was at or just above the crossbar. Still inconclusive, sadly.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Was too close, id hate that to be taken away if it were a bruin stick too. Time for big boy hockey, take the lead back and close it out dont get your heads down

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Wow. I know Johnson is short, but he'd have to be a midget for that to be under the bar based on where his stick made contact with the puck in relation to his body.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
If the refs saw it from the angle of that camera, they'd probably call it a no-goal on the ice, then it being inconclusive would've benefitted us. Oh well.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Wow. I know Johnson is short, but he'd have to be a midget for that to be under the bar based on where his stick made contact with the puck in relation to his body.

Hit stick was above Krugs shoulders in height when he deflected the puck. . I think Krugs shoulders are taller than the net, as short as he is... no goal. BS

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Yeah God forbid fans want a call to go their teams way. You would think you were on a Bruins board or something.

It's not about "wanting" a call to go their way. That would be "I hope this goes our way".

It's about blatant bias. I would have thrown down my life savings on the goal being disallowed because it was inconclusive. It's not difficult to figure out when you're not constantly watching with the attitude of your favorite team being the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad