GDT: 11/3 GAME #10 - BRUINS at Tampa Bay | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Bs have had most of the breaks go their way so far, maybe they can get one in OT. Just hope Krug doesn't hammer a shot from the point into the shins of the defender, allowing a breakaway.

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
Seriously.

Criticizing Adam McQuaid's play isn't making him a scapegoat, it's using your eyes without rose colored glasses on.

Seems to be when you do, you are deemed anti bruin or my other fav comment the fake bruin fans....really if your here your a fan. Everyone has thier fav kind of players and style and it always clashes. I am going try and back off on the critical stuff but hard to see some comments though. We all want the best for the team, no fake fans would put in this much effort to be here night after night. Thats not fake that pure fan boy stuff. I for one schedule my nights around the games

Dabruins

Mar 15, 2003
Canada
Really scared for Krejci/McQuaid right now. Hoping this is very thick rust and not just a permanent decline in play. Very frustrating though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad