Post-Game Talk: 11/22/17 | Canucks 5 @ Penguins 2 | We have a fun team to watch

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Man that was such a nice cross ice pass by Virtanen that Sedin screwed up

bobbyb2009

Sep 3, 2009
lol Murray...another "lucky" shot from Boeser beat your ass. Brock owns you.

This has been referred to a couple of times here. Can someone direct me to the comments Murray made? I must have missed them along the way. Would love to see the interview, if he actually said this. Crazy that a player would say that.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
I wouldn’t assume he’s slowing down lol.
At some point in the season I definitely would expect it. I’m just trying to temper my expectations if he burns out in the later half and has a 30G 50Pt year that it’s still a massive success and not a disappointment based on such a high early season pace.

Paulinvancouver

Gas station in Carbondale did not have fresh yams!
Dec 19, 2015
Stream is crap. I'm giving up on it.

Anyone have one that works?

mine cut off the very second the (Pouliot?) goal was scored, and I had just started watching 10 minutes before that once I got home.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
The only reason this PP configuration hasn't been used earlier is the "leash" we gave to underperforming overpriced FA's and/or veterans we brought in.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I continue to not really be a fan of Nilsson's style but he doesn't let in bad goals... or many goals in general

Reactions: Ozone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad