Post-Game Talk: 11/22/17 | Canucks 5 @ Penguins 2 | We have a fun team to watch

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
last time a canuck rookie did this he was wearing number ten.

different type of player. same difference maker.

bure was more spectacular but boeser might be out pointing him.

Reactions: timw33 and nucks88

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Haven't tuned into a game for awhile. Been preoccupied with other stuff.

That being said, I can't tell you how awesome it is to see Boeser continue to score like this. Wow! Haven't seen a rookie like this since I've been a fan. Not even close.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
This can be done a heck of a lot more effectively without wasting a ton of cap room and owner money.

Great to see the kids doing so well, but I'd prefer not to see a bunch of overpaid veteran bums skating around on lifestyle contracts.

Exactly, I'm not against the Vanek signing for example. And I would argue this is the first time they've really tried to see what they have with the kids. My issue is that they forced the vets as the PP personnel for so long until they really had no other choice.

BerSTUzzi

Jan 24, 2006
Kamloops
Exactly, I'm not against the Vanek signing for example. And I would argue this is the first time they've really tried to see what they have with the kids. My issue is that they forced the vets as the PP personnel for so long until they really had no other choice.

Well at the very least he (Vanek) was the one that apparently suggested the current PP formation. That is almost worth the signing.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Just caught Boeser's goal. *Finally* got the goal from his bread and butter top of the circle. Amazing how long it took the team to set him up properly in that spot.

Reactions: LickTheEnvelope

BigTruzz

Jul 19, 2011
Surrey
1 more Boeser goal hopefully. 2 hat tricks in 2 games against the defending champs as a rookie would be unreal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad