GDT: 11/15/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

First Blood

The Greiss Is Right!
Feb 17, 2014
Bradenton, FL
Awful goaltending by Bernier. I hope its awhile before his next start. Its not fair to the guys working hard.

Agreed. I thought the leafs battled hard tonight and they looked like the much better team on the ice. When you give a team gifts like that goal from center ice, this is what happens. Reimer has been much BETTER then Bernier this season. Bernier lets in way to many softies and garbage goals like we seen tonight. He won this game for the Rangers.

bobbyt 91*

Zuccarello is 2PPG against the Leafs, including a hat trick lol.

That last goal on Bernier was soo frustrating! Leafs looked like the better team tonight and deserved better. As he gave up a rebound to the soft side on a weak shot:help:

JukofYork

Mar 22, 2014
well lets see how Babcock plays this. because in the past they would go right back to bernier.

They need to bench bernier or put him on waivers.

Toskala 2.0.

Such a terrible goalie

leaflover

Stanley Cup 2022
Mar 3, 2002
beautiful B.C
Visit site
Agreed. I thought the leafs battled hard tonight and they looked like the much better team on the ice. When you give a team gifts like that goal from center ice, this is what happens. Reimer has been much BETTER then Bernier this season. Bernier lets in way to many softies and garbage goals like we seen tonight.

I honestly can't remember anyone ever letting in terrible goals with such regularity as Bernier is this season. That's a span of 50 years.:wally:
But the rest of them played quite well except for a chunk of the 2nd where they blew some coverage, had turnovers and made some weak defensive zone clearing attempts. Other than that I'll take that effort every night. :nod:

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Canada will win tonight.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad