GDT: 11/15/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
For once, I was looking forward to listening to opposition team's broadcast (I really admire Sam Rosen's work), and Rogers bring up Bob Cole for the game.

As much as I admire Sam Rosen, Bob Cole it is.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
They were getting used to a new system, now that they are progressing with it and getting used to it you're starting to see the results. They have way more structure in their game now that Babcock is here.

Honestly the Leafs have played like two bad games all year. One against Detroit and the other against Coyotes. Our goalies sucked to start the season...particularly Bernier who gave up a goal on the first shots of the game.

They play hard and don't cheat for offense...just a patient team that tries to capitalize on mistakes because they don't have much star power.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Honestly the Leafs have played like two bad games all year. One against Detroit and the other against Coyotes. Our goalies sucked to start the season...particularly Bernier who gave up a goal on the first shots of the game.

They play hard and don't cheat for offense...just a patient team that tries to capitalize on mistakes because they don't have much star power.

yep but my point is you're really starting to see the structure in their game. Earlier on in the year with the 1-8-1 start they were losing close games while playing hard, plus like you said Bernier was playing like complete crap. Now when we need a save we're getting it while playing a patient structured game and capitalizing on our chances.

TheLowKreider

Aug 4, 2009
As much as the Rangers get **** for their average to sometimes below average possession, I can't think of a better transition team.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
stoll was a huge pickup for the rangers. the guys automatic on the faceoff, kills penaltys... for a dirt cheap contract

JukofYork

Mar 22, 2014
Im surprised we dont see more highlight reel goals from Nigel Kadbury. He seems to dangle pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad