GDT: 11/15/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC

Sunday, November 15, 2015

:leafs vs :rangers
7:00 PM ET (NHLN-US,TVAS,SN,MSG)

:flames vs :hawks
8:30 PM ET (SN1,CSN-CH)

General NHL Game Chat Here

insider

Nov 14, 2003
Cheers to the one New Yorker with the audible "Shaddap!" during the moment of silence.

SlapshotTheMovie

Jan 18, 2013
Coolest thing about watch the Toronto feed of the game is all the commercials are hockey instead of football.

Also Toronto's commentary team is pretty good. Obviously playing favorites but nothing annoying or over the top. Also do it without down playing the rangers to talk about the leafs.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
For someone not from the States something that has always confused me is when people show up for a game and when they don't. I realize that early weekday games don't get people there in time (don't know why they exist but ok) but what about tonight's game between the Leafs and the Rangers? Can't recall ever seeing an empty seat at MSG, perhaps rarely.

I realize that season ticket holders can't make it to every game and perhaps don't have the time to get someone else into the seat but why are 15-20% of the seats empty tonight? People still in traffic?

Last edited:

JukofYork

Mar 22, 2014
the leafs were 1-8-1 to start? How the hell do they go to that disgustingness to this???????

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
the leafs were 1-8-1 to start? How the hell do they go to that disgustingness to this???????

They were getting used to a new system, now that they are progressing with it and getting used to it you're starting to see the results. They have way more structure in their game now that Babcock is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad