GDT: 11-1-2014 | Game #10 | Flyers @ Panthers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Robak has been very involved offensively so far.

My bad then!
No worries, we were all wondering here why Gallant wasn't playing him there from game one, Kuli is a terrible fit with Campbell.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Agree with both of those actually, but MocCoshen especially. I don't think people realize just how ****ing great that kid is. Him and Matheson playing together at BC is one of the greatest things to ever happen. Those two will transition like monsters to the NHL and we have a pairing for life.
Next Friday, NBCSN, Boston University (Eichel) vs. Boston College (Matheson, McCoshen, Hanifin). Be there. :)

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Just need to stop with the dumb penalties specially the offensive zone ones those hurt even more!

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Campbell really underestimated Voracek's strength on that play, he just muscled his way through.

From what I've seen of Voracek over the past couple seasons is that he is strong like bull. Sometimes I question Campbell's hockey IQ and how much time he studies players and the game away from the ice. When age catches up to his talent, I don't see Campbell long for the league... cash out and leave.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Hayes needs to stay in the lineup. Once we get people back I hope we see Kopecky-MacKenzie-Hayes line.

Juggernaut27

#CatsHasCupNow?
Apr 29, 2014
Vancouver
From what I've seen of Voracek over the past couple seasons is that he is strong like bull. Sometimes I question Campbell's hockey IQ and how much time he studies players and the game away from the ice. When age catches up to his talent, I don't see Campbell long for the league... cash out and leave.

Given the car wreck the dude survived he's probably strong like Wolverine.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Lets just hope that we can keep this level of play trough the next 2. And if we do we will win mark my words!

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle

I'd say his age is just catching up to him, 5-6 years ago he could skate backwards faster than some guys skate forwards. Not anymore though, maybe that catches him off guard sometimes

PantherCat57

Mar 15, 2014
Section 133 checking in here. Great period, we were dominating. EXCEPT for the penalties which I'm sure you all know. The crowd actually looks nice compared to what we got with Arizona and Ottawa... Keep it up boys! :)

Rat Trick

#CatsAreComing
Apr 23, 2014
Great period! Lu's again like a brick wall out there. Good energy. Grimaldi with the speed. He's ours Theo Fleury without alcohol and drugs? :sarcasm: Anyway, stop taking those stupid penalties, keep going and we are going to win. :nod:

Jacob Roberts

Jan 27, 2011
Jinju, S Korea

Im the other way around; his skating and strength have deteriorated but he is still smart enough to get by... Either way we shouldnt we surprised when Campbell is "overpowered"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad