GDT: 11-1-2014 | Game #10 | Flyers @ Panthers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
Robak should stay at forward.

Amazing effort by the guys so far. Bummed I'm not there tonight

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Big Willie Style!!! Great shot!

Bjugstad is a stud and he is moments from breaking out and tearing it up. I still am confident he'll be the best draft pick we've ever had in terms of location being drafted and result.

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
Oh captain, my captain?

On the PP that is. They didn't play together on the PP before the first Yotes game, I didn't watch that game so I don't know if they started playing at that game or the 2nd Yotes game where they did play.

Didnt they play together in PP since game 1 or was Ekblad in the second PP line?

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Man, our boys look good. Maybe we need to shop Huberdeau and Barkov? BIG :sarcasm:

Its nice to know that we have this type of depth available. We have never had depth like this before. We finally see Tallon's draft success starting to pay off.

Gaebriel

Jan 17, 2004
DC
Honestly it's not like the team was lighting it up before 5 forwards got hurt. It's not like things could have gotten any worse. I hope the guys who got called up get rewarded for their effort.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Didnt they play together in PP since game 1 or was Ekblad in the second PP line?
Nope, Campbell played with Kuli and Guds played with Olsen. Ekblad replaced Guds after the first few games, then started with Campbell on the 2nd (or first) Yotes game.

ProjectPanthers

Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Flash with his second assist of the year (I said he would break out soon. Not quite there but a step in the right direction).

Jokinen with another assist as well, that's 5 in 4 games.

ProjectPanthers

Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Concur.

Honourable mention to McCoshen and possibly Grimaldi.

Agree with both of those actually, but MocCoshen especially. I don't think people realize just how ****ing great that kid is. Him and Matheson playing together at BC is one of the greatest things to ever happen. Those two will transition like monsters to the NHL and we have a pairing for life.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Campbell really underestimated Voracek's strength on that play, he just muscled his way through.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
I think Flash in general has been playing a better game -- skating hard and forechecking. He's playing some pretty decent hockey. He just needs to start converting.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
luuuuuu!!
flash's sloppy passing created that scoring chance for raffl. he did good winning the puck down behind mason tho :)

Juggernaut27

#CatsHasCupNow?
Apr 29, 2014
Vancouver
Agree with both of those actually, but MocCoshen especially. I don't think people realize just how ****ing great that kid is. Him and Matheson playing together at BC is one of the greatest things to ever happen. Those two will transition like monsters to the NHL and we have a pairing for life.

He's starting to get a little credit but he's been the Rodney dangerfield of our defensive prospects. No respect.

Vinny is another great reach. Hoping Lammiko (sp?) is another Easter egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad