GDT: 11-1-2014 | Game #10 | Flyers @ Panthers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
dressing room for 2-3 mins so far, so yeah, doctors also went in with him
Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Just thinking about replacing guys like Flash, Upshall, Kopecky, etc. next season, with guys like Grimaldi, Trocheck, Howden, etc. is already a plus for us.
Might as well add Bergenheim to that list, he's been pretty meh so far.

Panthers607

Ekblad has so much swagger and finesse to his game I wouldn't trade him for MacKinnon. Absolutely love this kid.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Why r pk guys out there on power play.. Put trocheck and or Grimaldi in there

This. The only real issue I have with Gallant is his personnel decision for the PP. I dont know if he is running it, but I do remember hearing the Habs fan complain about him when he was there.

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
What happened to Bergy and Barkov wtf? Sucks that so many players are out of the line-up, although a good opportunity for Trocheck and Grimaldi to make an impression.

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
If we make playoffs this year, what length of contract do you offer Tallon if one at all?

Still not sure if we make the playoffs this year, but if we do that would be a hell of a job by Tallon to turn it around in one season from 15th to playoffs. We need to add a player during the season though. I'd say sign him for another 5 years.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Just thinking about replacing guys like Flash, Upshall, Kopecky, etc. next season, with guys like Grimaldi, Trocheck, Howden, etc. is already a plus for us.

Flash, Upshall and Kopy are yesterday's news. They are able to play in the NHL, but at this point I'd let hungrier guys play instead of them. Even though many consider that e.g. Flash still holds considerable amount of value to the team, but I just don't see it on the ice.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
I can't believe how bad this PP can be. Use the damn MacKenzie line with Hayes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad