OT: 105th Obsequious Banter Thread: Penny for Your Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Our lab used to ring a bell hanging off our front door to let us know she had to go out.
We had to stop using it as it was digging a groove into our door. She’s too smart for her own good and she acts stupid as hell until she wants to get something.
Current 3 yr old springer lets himself in and out of the French door to the back deck. He is destroying the paint on the adjacent molding.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Ukraine is taking care of business

Insane amount of work done by UA in the past weeks (and months of course!). Lavrov is already suggesting that RUS and UA should go back to the negotiating table (the one he scoffed at weeks ago). Russian media start to air stuff that was unthinkable just weeks ago

I pull for the Ukrainians so, so so bad.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Insane amount of work done by UA in the past weeks (and months of course!). Lavrov is already suggesting that RUS and UA should go back to the negotiating table (the one he scoffed at weeks ago). Russian media start to air stuff that was unthinkable just weeks ago

I pull for the Ukrainians so, so so bad.

I'm with you on Ukraine but I'm absolutely amazed at how poorly the Russian military is performing.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

469.gif

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

If anybody doesn’t know it was a live court type of show. The guy in the orange prison jumpsuit got caught in a prostitution sting. The lady is the prosecutor reading his transcripts in the court room that was between him & the undercover female police officer that was posing as a prostitute during the sting. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad