OT: 105th Obsequious Banter Thread: Penny for Your Thoughts

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Really sorry for your loss. Thoughts at prayers to you and your family
And the same back to you. I obviously don't know the specifics of your wife's cancer, but hopefully it'll just be bump in the road for you guys. Treatments are so advanced these days, she'll have every chance to beat it.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
And the same back to you. I obviously don't know the specifics of your wife's cancer, but hopefully it'll just be bump in the road for you guys. Treatments are so advanced these days, she'll have every chance to beat it.
Thank you. We waiting on some tests, and it seems like there are two options: immunotherapy or chemotherapy. We are hoping immunotherapy is possible, but either way, we will stay positive and get through this

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Thank you. We waiting on some tests, and it seems like there are two options: immunotherapy or chemotherapy. We are hoping immunotherapy is possible, but either way, we will stay positive and get through this

I feel your pain. My brother was diagnosed with stage 3 colon surgery. He’s had 3 surgeries since May. He is home now and on the long road back.
Best wishes to you and your family

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
If you have seen "The Morning Show," you will know that Reese Witherspoon (and Jennifer Aniston) can't act. If they could before, they can't now. But get this. Reese went and married someone named Jim Toth. They had a son and called him Tennessee. Tennessee f***ing Toth. The f***.

The new Hellraiser has a character named Trevor, I am told.

I am waiting to hear if he survives the movie, but because he's named Trevor I know he cannot.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Why would anyone call their kid "Tennessee". I also wouldnt call my kid Moravskoslezský Kraj (region I come from in CZE)

...although I guess I am sort of dumb to completely forget Tennessee Williams for example

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Why would anyone call their kid "Tennessee". I also wouldnt call my kid Moravskoslezský Kraj (region I come from in CZE)

...although I guess I am sort of dumb to completely forget Tennessee Williams for example
At least that was a pen name and not his given name. Could of course be someone's inspiration for the name.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Forrest Gump:
"There was Dallas, from Phoenix; Cleveland - he was from Detroit; and Tex... well, I don't remember where Tex come from."

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
TIL William Shatner is Michael Myers
0e139b17a92b2df7d6c3c840e51465fe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad