GDT: #10| Pens vs. Canucks| Sat, Oct. 26 10:00PM EST.| RA | SN-PIT, ESPN+| When A Blind Man Cries... (Sniff/Sniff) ...Is the Road Trip over yet?

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Nah I’m on the side that this level of decline was not inevitable, that’s a cope. This was unforced and didn’t need to happen. Some decline was always inevitable, not this garbage.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Looking at the team that JR helped build in Vancouver with the coach that he hired, I wonder where we would be if Mario had given him absolute power. I'll bet that Sully would have been gone after 19. Sully BFF'd someone in the organization.. probably that goofy political guy.
We would be better off, Letang would be gone, sully would follow

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Ek and Sids horrible play has to be deliberate. There's no other explanation for them to play this bad.

Reactions: Andy99

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Players like Accari have always wanted to make me vomit. Overpaid... scores a goal or a makes a check once every blue moon. Sully sees himself in the bum and thinks he's the glue.

IMMA would at least run someone.. something.

akapidots

Jul 3, 2023
The media keep saying teams would line up to sign the coach of such a predictable and sloppy team the minute he got fired

Who’s more stupid, the media or the other teams?

Reactions: Gurglesons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad