BRUINS GDT 10/8 GAME 1 (Approximately 7:30 PM) - Season 101 Begins - ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I am not a big fan of Monty and I can't explain why, so that is stupid.

Monty said that Korpislo would be ready. He was not ready. That's what I got.

I wanted Ullmark and Swayman for another season. I know, and I agree Swayman is signed for $8/8 yrs. That's great but that would have happened anyways. As a hockey fan I am about the second season, not the regular season. I always want to have my team in the cup final and that's why I thought another year of Ullmark and Swayman. So now we have Swayman and in my opinion crap, not as strong a goalie presents. I sincerely hope I am wrong about Korpisalo .

Let's Go Bruins.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
1728436204565.jpeg

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
I am not a big fan of Monty and I can't explain why, so that is stupid.

Monty said that Korpislo would be ready. He was not ready. That's what I got.

I wanted Ullmark and Swayman for another season. I know, and I agree Swayman is signed for $8/8 yrs. That's great but that would have happened anyways. As a hockey fan I am about the second season, not the regular season. I always want to have my team in the cup final and that's why I thought another year of Ullmark and Swayman. So now we have Swayman and in my opinion crap, not as strong a goalie presents. I sincerely hope I am wrong about Korpisalo .

Let's Go Bruins.
Not really, I feel the same way. He just seems like a doofus kind of, but again that sounds stupid.

Reactions: Maine Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad