GDT: 10/27/2014 - Minnesota @ New York (R) - 6PM CST - 1AM Suomi - FS-N, FS-WI [MOD #314]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Jacques Lemaire ‏@OurJacques
Sometimes guys will say "Coach, just burn that tape". No. That's a waste of tape. Now watch. Watch how you played hockey like garbage cans.

:laugh:

Gonna favorite and RT that. :biglaugh:

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
Kuemper folded tonight so we're probably in for Backstrom tomorrow.

Vanek is a ****ing awful passer, like AHL awful. Right now someone else can come up and take his place as far as I'm concerned.

I really hate the fact that franchise beat us in the way they did. Terrible hockey city that gets talked about all the time because they are a big market team in the Eastern conference.

Last edited by a moderator:

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
God that made me so mad... For ******** sake Granny

i was just throwing ridiculousness back.

everyone is going to look bad in certain moments during a season. It wasn't anywhere near the cause for this debacle (granlund) but it was indicative of the mentality of the whole team when someone so sharp poofs it like that. everyone so scared of making a mistake.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Vanek has shown me nothing at all. I know Yeo doesn't have the nuts to bench a star player, but he should start there.
Maybe he should start with Koivu or get the nuts to put Vanek with someone else first and realize that the 2nd line isn't gonna work with Koivu and Vanek together.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
vanek looks casual. that's all i think when i see him. like he's playing off season scrimmage.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
1. Kuemper bleeped the bed.

2. Personnel, stations, and scheme continue to make zero sense the PP.

Pretty much the story. Probably will be a recurring theme as well. Tomorrow aside, this staff better be making some changes up and down.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Maybe he should start with Koivu or get the nuts to put Vanek with someone else first and realize that the 2nd line isn't gonna work with Koivu and Vanek together.

^^^ yup. Kaptain isn't playing stellar hockey either. In fact, way worst IMO. Least Vanek is in on the plays. Koivu has been a ghost

Taylor26

Nov 12, 2011
minneapolis
I just don't understand how you go into the 3rd period up 3-0 and not even come out of the game with a point? I really really hope this is the worst game we see this season. Good teams find a way to WIN ON THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
I just don't understand how you go into the 3rd period up 3-0 and not even come out of the game with a point? I really really hope this is the worst game we see this season. Good teams find a way to WIN ON THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Islanders game last year all over again.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
what was it like abby and mellissa? tell it to us straight. it SUCKED.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
This team feels like they are 7-0 the way they have played. The PP is god awful and the choke job tonight and we're 4-3. I don't care that it's really early in the season. We play in a brutal division. You give points away any time during the year in the Central and it could cost you.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
Kinda liked Coyle Nino and Zucker together even though i'm not keen on Coyle at C in general. Though that final faceoff went exactly as planned (well, not the result but he won it where they wanted it.)

plock

Sonic Reducer
Oct 5, 2013
Mill City
Vanek has shown me nothing at all. I know Yeo doesn't have the nuts to bench a star player, but he should start there.

Vanek has not been great but he has not been as poor as some a making him out to be.The guy who has been underperfoming all season long is Mikko Koivu who has only been good in the faceoff circle (not so great there tonight) and defensively.The question must be asked, Is there a connection between Koivus poor play and Vaneks lack of goals?

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Koivu gotta be set free of the worst player of the team that is Vanek. I'm pretty sure he hasn't trained at all in summer. Just looks bloated there.

Wild11MN

First round losers
Sponsor
May 28, 2013
MN
Koivu and Vanek are obviously not getting it done together. I don't care what the lines are, but get them apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad