GDT: 10/27/2014 - Minnesota @ New York (R) - 6PM CST - 1AM Suomi - FS-N, FS-WI [MOD #314]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mubiki

Jan 10, 2013
I just hope they are embarrassed. They need to be. This is so much worse than just the PP. Even if it is bad, this team SHOULD win when it scores 4 goals. There is no excuse for what happened.

behemolari

worst collapse in nhl history
Dec 1, 2011
Expect a much improved effort tommorow. this one is a tough one to take... Just win in Boston tommorow. Seriously.. Just ughh.. Minnesota sports at it's finest again.. We are so much better than this... We really are.

i'm not too worried, shots were freaking 24-8 after second. they did collapse that's true, not that surprised, that happens in hockey, especially when can't bury even playing pp all the time

Taylor26

Nov 12, 2011
minneapolis
I'm so disappointed in this team 5 goals in the 3rd period? This game reminds me of the Nashville game 2 years ago when we had a 4-0 lead going into the 3rd period and lost 5-4... you could just feel it coming after the 2nd goal. They goon 2 of our players, We can't score on the PP with 20% of the total game with us on the PP? I totally thought this game was over at 3-0 and so did the wild

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
All my rage. This loss is all on the Wild, you can't play like that in the 3rd and expect to win. Just awful. Kuemper let in some really soft goals.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
we'll never get anywhere with a first line center who doesn't shoot in that situation. the moment the game is on the line he freezes. disgusting. :/

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
I just hope they are embarrassed. They need to be. This is so much worse than just the PP. Even if it is bad, this team SHOULD win when it scores 4 goals. There is no excuse for what happened.

Well on the plus side, they'll be on SportsCenter tomorrow morning. New York team wins after 4 goal deficit and after two players are ejected in the game? They'll have a fieldday.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
you must have failed to notice Kuemper. that boy got rattled and went off the rails.
Doesn't matter. This team embarrassed itself beyond words with its PP. We lost by one goal. Look at the minutes they had with the advantage. Kuemper has been solid until tonight. This team won't go anywhere even with him playing well if they can't get their heads out of their butts on special teams. Bruno can go now and Russo needs to lay into Yeo.

Wisent42

Jan 9, 2012
Södertälje
Odd move to call a timeout on a PP when up two to nothing. The PP was awful, sure, but I don't think that was a clever move at all. If anything it just put even more pressure on the PP. And that timeout could have come in handy in the third.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
I know exactly what Yeo will say, "we need to let Mikko and Thomas get a chance to respond, those guys are our heart and soul, etc etc" He won't change a thing. He doesn't have the balls. He hasn't done it for years. He has amazing young talent and won't let them play. He'd rather go down with aging vets who can't get it done vs take a chance with youth.

behemolari

worst collapse in nhl history
Dec 1, 2011

what happened was other team came to 3rd with great attitude and starts to playing, in that position three goals lead is not safe at all. there's something fundamentally wrong with this team they just wont learn it.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
And I can see Yeo sticking with that second line until he's properly run Vanek into the ground. Koivu needs to be bumped to the 3rd and needs to be off the PP.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
that was a horrible loss. the team looked rattled. where was our incredible defense? vanek was a no show just like our power play. cant lose when up by 3. NO EXCUSE! we got out muscled by a bigger , slower team that sokked!

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Doesn't matter. This team embarrassed itself beyond words with its PP. We lost by one goal. Look at the minutes they had with the advantage. Kuemper has been solid until tonight. This team won't go anywhere even with him playing well if they can't get their heads out of their butts on special teams. Bruno can go now and Russo needs to lay into Yeo.

it does too matter, as the PP's suckiness wouldn't have impacted the outcome had Kuemper not become rattled and the team start playing scared as a result.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Jacques Lemaire ‏@OurJacques
Sometimes guys will say "Coach, just burn that tape". No. That's a waste of tape. Now watch. Watch how you played hockey like garbage cans.

:laugh:

Wild11MN

First round losers
Sponsor
May 28, 2013
MN
wtf.. we're 4-3 right now and I feel like we could easily be 6-1 or 7-0. And now we get San Jose, Boston, Dallas, Pittsburgh up next.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I know exactly what Yeo will say, "we need to let Mikko and Thomas get a chance to respond, those guys are our heart and soul, etc etc" He won't change a thing. He doesn't have the balls. He hasn't done it for years. He has amazing young talent and won't let them play. He'd rather go down with aging vets who can't get it done vs take a chance with youth.

On the bright side, Zucker, Brodin, Coyle, and Scandella looked good.

All my rage. This loss is all on the Wild, you can't play like that in the 3rd and expect to win. Just awful. Kuemper let in some really soft goals.

Despite all your rage, I am still just a rate in a cage.

Lolkai

Jan 25, 2013
Finland
...i hade a feeling after that mainboard "how good are the wilds" that we are going to lose. After second period i thought well i was wrong...... 4-5 **** this ****. Iam not even pissed, more and less sad, very sad, feels like i lost part of my brains. This so embarasing.

Our pp suck so badly.
We stopped playing at third? Lost control of the game and lost. :(

Hate this feeling.

Hopely tomorrow we play 60min.

Ps. I hope Haula will be okey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad