GDT: 10/22/24 - 6:45PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Hows Emil Martinsen looking for you guys???? will he stick in Tampa for the season do you figure??
He's inconsistent which isn't a surprise given the amount of NHL games under his belt. He's physical but his mobility in transition is a flaw. For example, Cernak is mobile laterally and has the ability to make a read while finishing off the check. Lilleberg is mobile but his pivots and recovery leave him second best on a lot of 1v1s. I think there's a good sample size to say that's a huge flaw as of right now, but there's time for him to improve. He does lose his man in front of the net, too. I think these are all still flaws from a rather inexperienced NHLer. If he could simplify his game with better gap control, he could improve his consistency and not ride the bench. I think he's too good for the AHL at this point, but I don't think he's a serviceable #5. He's a low end #6 or passing grade #7. The issue is Perbix falls to roughly the same. Raddysh being Jeckyl and Hyde makes those three collectively worse because a pairing with any of those guys together is shit on ice.

I like Lilleberg, but he needs to be a lot more consistent with his game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad