Most likeable player on your team

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
For the Rangers it's Filip Chytil for me. Dude has had terrible injury luck his whole career including concussions and he just does not give a f*** and plays like a bull in a China shop. I hold my breath every game but I really respect it. He's also a very good player who made the Rangers much deeper than they were last year when they had no third line center. Chytil is good enough to be a top 6 center for sure and his line just works.

Reactions: egelband and bh53

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010
Honestly? Tim Stüzle. Great personality, great sense of humor, very forthcoming and honest. Smile, laugh, mannerisms are very personable and endearing. Speaks from the heart and acts on it. I guarantee he's probably one of the most honest 'himself' players in the league. No fluff, no bullshit. Just 100% Jimmy Stü.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Kuzmenko.

Pretty sure even though it's been like 10 months since the trade, he's still the most likeable Canuck too :laugh:

Sharangovich deserves an HM too.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
For neutral fans, probably Ehlers (also my favourite player)
For Jets fans I could see an argument for Adam Lowry

cjm502

Holy Jumpin!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
After looking at the Wings roster, coming to the conclusion of Mo Seider took about 2 seconds. Very professional but lighthearted at the same time. Strong head of lettuce. Great at hockey.

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010
Honestly? Tim Stüzle. Great personality, great sense of humor, very forthcoming and honest. Smile, laugh, mannerisms are very personable and endearing. Speaks from the heart and acts on it. I guarantee he's probably one of the most honest 'himself' players in the league. No fluff, no bullshit. Just 100% Jimmy Stü.
@Trow Are you haha'ing my comment because you agree with my post in a cheerful manner or do you have something more to say? Jimmy is a fantastic hockey player as well as a stand up human being. It's an absolute curse on the league that this kid is hidden away, thrown to the shadows just because 'certain' 'high profile' fanbases can't stop peeing themselves everytime they get burned. It's pathetic really.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
No question about it. :nod:

bruins-marchand-reading.gif

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Lol crazy thing is, this is probably true.

One of the biggest heels in the league is easily the most loveable to his own fan base.

I can't imagine not loving the guy as a Lightning fan. Why would a Lightning fan get upset over #1 bullshit? Unless they're 800 years old. In fact I found that hilarious and I'm not a Lightning fan whose team just won the cup. What else did he do? Not take an exhibition game seriously? Meanwhile dude is easily a top 5 player in the NHL who produces in the playoffs like few can.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Binnington :sarcasm:

I'm all seriousness it's gotta be Parayko. Literally nothing to dislike about the guy. Super nice and humble off the ice.

Optreeter

Mar 15, 2009
As an Oilers fan I'd had have to say Ryan Nugent Hopkins. Had run ins with quite a few of the players at meet and greets and signings and the Nuge is always friendly, professional, humble and expresses appreciations of the fans.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

GrkFlyersFan

Jul 30, 2011
South Jersey
Samuel Ersson because he was giving his all to deputize for 79 down the stretch, plus he has a good attitude. People liked him even before he became the backup, when he would play as a callup the year Felix Sandstrom was the backup.

Obviously, we're in the middle of a Michkov honeymoon, too.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
As an Oilers fan I'd had have to say Ryan Nugent Hopkins. Had run ins with quite a few of the players at meet and greets and signings and the Nuge is always friendly, professional, humble and expresses appreciations of the fans.
As a Flames fan, I'd have also guessed Nuge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad