GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/22/2024 | Of all the games today, I have all of them.

Aug 3, 2021
Flashback to Edmonton snatching defeat from the jaws of victory earlier

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bgav

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
That temptations ad was so stupid.... but I liked it.
There is this one that started playing on SN in Alberta recently that is soooo bad, but yet brilliant. The company is AirB and the whole thing is how its a terrible place to vacation because its not an AirBnB. But they all play it straight, so it's terrible... but perfect lol

• Haha
Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
There is this one that started playing on SN in Alberta recently that is soooo bad, but yet brilliant. The company is AirB and the whole thing is how its a terrible place to vacation because its not an AirBnB. But they all play it straight, so it's terrible... but perfect lol
On vegas local broadcasts they have the Richard Harris Law ads, they are bad and corny but in an endearing kind of way :laugh:

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
On vegas local broadcasts they have the Richard Harris Law ads, they are bad and corny but in an endearing kind of way :laugh:
I kinda love ads like that, it's easy to make something stupid when you're trying to make something good, but making something stupid on purpose, is quite difficult

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
It's like I actually like the song "Chicken in Black" a song Johnny Cash called "intentionally atrocious"
I get it, there is an art to it. It's like when a good actor or actress is playing the role of a bad actor or actress in a movie or TV show

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad