GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/22/2024 | Of all the games today, I have all of them.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Habs had a tough night, especially Hutson. Might be best to send him down. It’s not good for him to be a minus four like that.

Reactions: Devonator

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
McDavid's basically given up any pretense that he was interested in playing defence. Should change his name to McAvi because there's no d in his game
Yup. Another loss that he needs to take on. Up 2-0 on home ice and lose. That’s on the top minute guys. Play the right way!

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Kings falling apart fast in this one
Kings really aren’t very good. They will sink to the group at the bottom. Kings will fight it out with San Jose and Anaheim for the bottom of the Pacific. Not a fan of what Blake has done to that club,

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
McDavid's basically given up any pretense that he was interested in playing defence. Should change his name to McAvi because there's no d in his game
I used to not pay that much attention to McDavid's total game, but since I started to, I see more clearly what you are referring to.

kind of old history, but I remember how Scotty Bowman turned Yzerman into a complete player. People could actually see it happening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad