GDT: #1 | Flyers at Canucks | Friday, October 11, 2024 | 10:00 PM Torture Time | NBCSP

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Pharma ads are kinda fun. The lil songs, the ridiculous names. "Skyrizi" sounds like a Soundcloud rapper name. The "nothing is everything" song is so inane and unintentionally dark that I kinda like it.

Political ads depend. The faux-uplifting bullshit is sometimes kinda funny or forgettable. The scare-mongering horseshit is downright grotesque. f*** that.

Gambling ads are universally loathsome.

Oddly enough, we've reached the point where a f***ing GEICO ad feels like a relief.

Banger

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Pharma ads are kinda fun. The lil songs, the ridiculous names. "Skyrizi" sounds like a Soundcloud rapper name. The "nothing is everything" song is so inane and unintentionally dark that I kinda like it.

Political ads depend. The faux-uplifting bullshit is sometimes kinda funny or forgettable. The scare-mongering horseshit is downright grotesque. f*** that.

Oddly enough, we've reached the point where a f***ing GEICO ad feels like a relief.
Insurance ads are shit too though

Remember when we all enjoyed streaming platforms because they were ad free? Well....

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Skyrizzimkizzim or whatever it's actual name is

Reactions: Deadpool8812

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
I forgot I had rewound my feed 30ish seconds to review the Kieffer Sherwood glove situation and never run it back to live so this thread simultaneously spoiled the goal and nature of it (missed it in real time). Damn.

Reactions: Danko

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Insurance ads are shit too though

Remember when we all enjoyed streaming platforms because they were ad free? Well....

The Ken Griffey Jr. GEICO ad is legitimately kinda funny. All the Liberty Mutual and Progressive ones are trash. But they all beat out TRANSGENDER ILLEGAL ALIEN CHILD RAPE all day.

Yeah I miss "Your game will return after the commercial break :)"

Reactions: SickScottMondo

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Laughts must have an ugly girlfriend with that lack of confidence
reference.gif

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Well great... now i feel like a dick.

I just thought he was trying to pull off his best Mickey Mouse/Officer and a Gentleman

Reactions: CutOnDime97

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $656.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 1