GDT: #1 | Flyers at Canucks | Friday, October 11, 2024 | 10:00 PM Torture Time | NBCSP

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
So far pretty good game by the Flyers. Disadvantaged by their long layoff since the last preseason game with any of their NHL level players. They look fast and creative, but sloppy and young. Ersson looks good, but they look like a team that hasn't played a real game in well over a week.

is election season over yet
Sadly, no. So embarrassing. Douche chills.

Reactions: trostol

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
is that guy wearing a f***ing white glove?

In addition to JJ's dumbass "so many first rounders!" logic, this is also where I hate this broadcast crew. Tell me if you saw that JJ. Investigate the glove. Riff on it. I need to know more about the glove. A good broadcaster is answering these questions for us.

(but in a serious note, they're f***ing bad at setting scenes or stakes or describing the environment or drama of a game. it always just feels like a long ad read).

Reactions: Danko

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY
So far pretty good game by the Flyers. Disadvantaged by their long layoff since the last preseason game with any of their NHL level players. They look fast and creative, but sloppy and young. Ersson looks good, but they look like a team that hasn't played a real game in well over a week.

Sadly, no. So embarrassing. Douche chills.
I see a team being dominated at ES. They've only looked dangerous on the PP and only 1 unit

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
In addition to JJ's dumbass "so many first rounders!" logic, this is also where I hate this broadcast crew. Tell me if you saw that JJ. Investigate the glove. Riff on it. I need to know more about the glove. A good broadcaster is answering these questions for us.

Does this guy think he's Michael Jackson? Is he a butler? Is he a Mime? I need to know.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Luchanko will rightly take flak for the second Canucks goal, but Ersson f***ed that up by ripping the puck around the boards instead of setting it for a defenseman to collect.

Ersson has being doing that most of the game. It looked like someone told him to be more conscious during a tv timeout and he hasn't done it every time since...

This game is boring as f***.

***How did Farabee miss that, by the way? It wasn't a good angle for me...

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
No One:

Keefer Sherwood/Sutherland:
2_MJ_main.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $716.00