Speculation: First big trade?

Bond

May 10, 2012
It's abundantly obvious that the Oilers want to get Andersson from Calgary. Just do it already. Just give up on accruing space and use Kane's LTIR. As I understand it, losing anyone to injury between now and then screws us over with accrued space anyway

Maybe the back to back this weekend can be an indicator
Good luck with that. What do you think Edmonton could even trade for him

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
seems like the sabres gm will trade tage or cozens to change up the forwards. he will be fired and his replacement will trade dahlin or power.

edit
can reverse that, gm could trade dahlin or power & replacemnt will trade cozens or tage.

spaghtti

Oct 13, 2013
Colorado is already having goalie issues and it’s one game. I don’t think demko will ever be healthy for any length of time, Vancouver might go goalie shopping. Edmonton might need a tender. Who’s a goalie in their prime that’s on a non playoff team for the foreseeable future and a pretty good caphit? Montembeault from Montreal. If your a contending team like the 3 teams I just mentioned, montembeault would be a good get. But they will have to overpay.
I think you shuld focus on Denver and Vancouver thaty have the assets to overpay

Last edited:

Imgoingtowork

Apr 15, 2024
Sweden
seems like the sabres gm will trade tage or cozens to change up the forwards. he will be fired and his replacement will trade dahlin or power.

edit
can reverse that, gm could trade dahlin or power & replacemnt will trade cozens or tage.

Dahlin can't be traded as everyone know about.

Buffalo fans trust in Dahlin.

Dahlin is important to Buffalo in the battle for the playoffs.

Dahlin is experienced in Buffalo.

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
I could see Buffalo blowing up the roster through trades...And it should be the big names that get shipped out...no one should be untouchable.

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
Dahlin can't be traded as everyone know about.

Buffalo fans trust in Dahlin.

Dahlin is important to Buffalo in the battle for the playoffs.

Dahlin is experienced in Buffalo.
everyone can be traded. being captain means nothing, every captain since hecht has been traded. being important doesn't matter, orielly, reinhart & eichel all were traded. there hasn't been a battle for the playoffs since the last time ruff was coach and being experienced in buffalo may not be a good thing at this point in the drought.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $716.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $55.00