GDT: 1/6/23 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Winnipeg

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
how does killorn avoid any fights at all, like he's so averse to it. cirelli was getting rocked by like three guys

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Only 4 shots on goal by Winnipeg but even that seemed to be too much. Felt like we could have been better

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
First, Kuch turns it over carelessly. Then, he decides not to check his man. Everyone on the ice gets a - i believe, but Kuch should take all four. And he should take a personal L if the Lightning don’t prevail tonight.

worst play of the season, wow. Good thing he’s so good because that garbage would get a lesser player benched

Only 4 shots on goal by Winnipeg but even that seemed to be too much. Felt like we could have been better
Team was good one guy took a nap.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
First, Kuch turns it over carelessly. Then, he decides not to check his man. Everyone on the ice gets a - i believe, but Kuch should take all four. And he should take a personal L if the Lightning don’t prevail tonight.

worst play of the season, wow. Good thing he’s so good because that garbage would get a lesser player benched

Team was good one guy took a nap.
i mean, it was a bad play yeah, but 4on4 causes confusion and leads to these type of goals. mayhaps you are exaggerating a touch

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Vladdy what the hell are you doing? cant even start a scrum properly

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
when will the nhl kill the reverse check when two players are racing for a deep puck?

its straight up interference

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad