GDT: 1/6/23 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Winnipeg

Powerplay17

Feb 13, 2018
Tampa
What a stupid and unnecessary loss to an inferior team. The sloppy and careless play buried them tonite. And if I see that worthless Namestnikov on this roster for one more day after this game I’m gonna lose my mind. He sucked here once and he still does now.

Reactions: Stammertime91

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think we played fine, 5v5. Problem was we spent a quarter of the game short-handed, and gave up a pair of 5-on-3 goals.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
The penalties killed us tonight.
5vs5 we were decent at least...but we spent a lot of time down by men.

When we learn that drawing penalties in dangerous, it'll be too late xD

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Anybody who thinks this team is close to Boston or Carolina's levels at this point is kidding themselves. Thankfully, there's plenty of time to make moves to address problems and start playing better line combinations. It won't matter if they continue to be a heavily penalized team. It was an issue last season as well.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Three really piss poor performances in a row imo.

I'm glad others are seeing what I was about to say but if anybody has positive charts or bullshit statistics for Namestnikov they can shove it. Dude sucks. Shit signing from the moment he was called. He's actually regressed from 2018. Clearly this loss isn't solely on him but we look mediocre up front every other night. Paul is playing like a 2nd liner and he's not being put there. Cirelli looks solid since returning but would help the bottom 6 so much.

We desperately need to call someone up or boot Names to the moon. Get that guy off the team. Please.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I would be elated to never see Foote and Namestnikov to dress up for the team again. Fringe players playing like fringe players.

The effort on that ENG was absolutely pathetic as well. Should have won two of these three games and barely only won one.

Reactions: Hoek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad