NTZXMO2.png

6bdXCGW.png

UIKExFA.png

5UxOBPw.png

Reactions: J T Money

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Schedule has been pretty brutal. 3-in-4 again. I think the only way we win tonight is if Vasy plays out of his mind and we get a few bounces early. Hard to think the mid and late stages of the game are gonna go our way.

The good news is the Leafs lost their last game too. So we're keeping pace.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I need to start paying more attention because when the hell did Josh Morrissey become an elite d-man?

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
congrats hedman. now sergachev score some goals on the powerplay it’s your time

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Jets fan here:

I'd like to formally congratulate the Lightning on winning this game. Bringing back one major player from injury never leads to a good result for that team. The Jets are bringing back four tonight.

I need to start paying more attention because when the hell did Josh Morrissey become an elite d-man?

As soon as Paul Maurice left. Maurice really restricted JoMo's role to being a stay-at-home guy, because we needed him to play that role when we had the Buff-Trouba-Myers RHD lineup, then when those guys left, Maurice kept JoMo in his already defined role.

• Haha
Reactions: Monkey D Luffy

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
hopefully baby number two will be a bit better at hockey.

Sergachev has been the better of the two on the PP.

Jets fan here:

I'd like to formally congratulate the Lightning on winning this game. Bringing back one major player from injury never leads to a good result for that team. The Jets are bringing back four tonight.

As soon as Paul Maurice left. Maurice really restricted JoMo's role to being a stay-at-home guy, because we needed him to play that role when we had the Buff-Trouba-Myers RHD lineup, then when those guys left, Maurice kept JoMo in his already defined role.
Nah, we in trouble here. Hedman's out, goalie is sick, 3rd game in 4 nights. Kind of has the makings of a blowout.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
If Vasi can’t go this one could get really ugly with that D that’s trotting out there.

If Kuch and Pointer both have hat tricks I’m not 100% sure Moose and that D could prevent 6.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Prediction: Vasy pukes midway through the 2nd, Kucherov slips in it and suffers a career-ending neck injury, thus closing our window and ruining the franchise entirely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->