GDT: 1/31 - Canes vs Blues - You Never Can Tell

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cymmot

Jul 8, 2013
Warner Robins, GA
Probably like 20 seconds before puck drop my mom comes in and asks me to go get Subway for everyone and I'm all like "Sure!". So I go to Subway #1 which is like three minutes from my house. I walk in and the lady's like "We only have flatbread sandwiches". So I look all confused and then leave.

I now realize I forgot my phone, so I drive BACK home to explain the shortage and to grab my phone before going to Subway #2, which is about ten minutes from my house.
I get to Subway #2 and it's not even open. I imagine they didn't have jack ****. So I mutter quite loudly "What the god damn ****" and get in my damn car to go to Subway #3 which is quite a ways down the road on the busiest street in a town of about 80,000 people.

So Subway #3 is a god damn ZOO, because people have caught wind of the devastating bread shortage of 2014 by this point. So I get to the front and they only have wheat and flatbread. We get our food on Italian but I decided wheat is close enough. I get my **** and leave.

And now I'm finally home and can watch the freakin' game.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
"Other than a few too many one-pass-too-many's..."

What the hell is the proper grammatical way to type what he just said, anyways?

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Probably like 20 seconds before puck drop my mom comes in and asks me to go get Subway for everyone and I'm all like "Sure!". So I go to Subway #1 which is like three minutes from my house. I walk in and the lady's like "We only have flatbread sandwiches". So I look all confused and then leave.

I now realize I forgot my phone, so I drive BACK home to explain the shortage and to grab my phone before going to Subway #2, which is about ten minutes from my house.
I get to Subway #2 and it's not even open. I imagine they didn't have jack ****. So I mutter quite loudly "What the god damn ****" and get in my damn car to go to Subway #3 which is quite a ways down the road on the busiest street in a town of about 80,000 people.

So Subway #3 is a god damn ZOO, because people have caught wind of the devastating bread shortage of 2014 by this point. So I get to the front and they only have wheat and flatbread. We get our food on Italian but I decided wheat is close enough. I get my **** and leave.

And now I'm finally home and can watch the freakin' game.

You probably don't want to hear this, but I lost it at the "devastating bread shortage of 2014" part.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Semin thunder check generates huge momentum.

Makes me wonder why he doesn't hit and fight more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad