GDT: 1/27 - Canes vs Jackets - Tighten Up

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AhoLottaLove

Jun 30, 2010
Idk. I can kind of see where the CBJ fans are coming from. Bob played well in the first two periods but I saw five scoring chances against him in the third. First was a five hole goal by E. Staal that was very stoppable, second was one that you can't fault him on, and third was a J. Staal shot that should have been stopped. The fourth and fifth chances were a Semin shot that went off the post and a good stop on a rush.

Happy the Canes won. But let's not kid ourselves, Bob could've been better in the third.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
My dog passed away, and that was during the losing streak and Pete Dawg was in net, we ended up winning that night after my doggy passed.

:cry:

Tonite was our dog Bear's last game. We're taking him to be euthanized tomorrow.

Love the win, but I'd keep my buddy 100 times out of 100, if I could.

--hank

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

Tonite was our dog Bear's last game. We're taking him to be euthanized tomorrow.

--hank

I know the feeling. I still get emotional thinking about having to put my rabbit down recently, even though it was for the best.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho

--hank

Just read this. I'm really sorry to hear that Hank. I have 2 of my own and one that's getting along in age. I can't imagine having to do the inevitable. Thoughts be with you tonight buddy.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919

--hank

I'm so sorry.:(

My boy Charlie is getting up there in years and showing signs of age. I know it will be hard when the time inevitably comes.

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I told you guys earlier, every time I see DaveG walk by on the 300 concourse while I'm shoving a pulled pork sandwich in my face, we always win.

I'm headed in to JR's office soon. Signing that big extension. $3.5 per, NMC. Four years.

We like our group.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh

--hank

Sorry about that, Hank. Nothing worse than losing man's best friend.

At least he's going out on a win.:(

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC

--hank

As a dog owner myself, you have all my best coming your way. She's what makes our house a home, and that's the honest truth.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Sorry to hear that, Hank. Will be thinking about you tomorrow.

My family had to put down my childhood dog this past summer, definitely a tough day. We had her since I was 5 years old, now 21, so she lived a long and happy 16 years. Glad you got to send him out with a win.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Sorry Hank :(

I told you guys earlier, every time I see DaveG walk by on the 300 concourse while I'm shoving a pulled pork sandwich in my face, we always win.

I'm headed in to JR's office soon. Signing that big extension. $3.5 per, NMC. Four years.

We like our group.

Haha, I honestly love just walking the concourse a bit before a game. Kills some time and I probably put in if not a full mile close to it more often then not. Really I don't care about warmups too much, and I'd rather listen to the guys on 99.9 then the music they have cranked up to 11 probably about 9 times out of 10.

djboos22

Aho (insert pun)
Jan 17, 2011
Palm Bay, FL
1. I wish I was at that game.

2. I may be just really pumped up from this win and where we stand in the division now, but that Jordan Staal goal could be the most important goal of the season so far. Getting two straight goals from our captain to tie the game was simply awesome, but for Jordan to come through like that to put us up was something special.

Loved the game and the win, go Canes!!

MD

Dec 1, 2009
NC
Exactly. Their GDT is pretty enjoyable to read right now.

Me as i went over to read their GDT.

tumblr_m17kqawVTn1r887mf.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad