GDT: 1/13/15 "Year In Review" - Panthers Vs Jets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erick*

This is the best road trip in franchise history? I know our franchise has a bad history, but you'd think they would've swept a road trip at some point.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
We need to stop trying to clear the zone on our backhand.

We had plenty of chances. We can get back into this.

Really awful call against Bjugstad. Not a penalty at all.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I can just imagine Barkov going :facepalm: on the first goal.

Seriously Olsen, that was brutal.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
huberdeau looks like a little child out there.

His up and down play seems an issue of confidence, a better player when he isn't thinking. He needs to get back to the whatever attitude he seemed to develop after being demoted to the 4th line.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
we've got 4 5v5 goals when trailing by 2 in the 2nd. Tied for 3rd in the league.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
His up and down play seems an issue of confidence, a better player when he isn't thinking. He needs to get back to the whatever attitude he seemed to develop after being demoted to the 4th line.

he's second to every puck and is scared to play with any physical edge. i remember a sequence along the boards where he just stod besides and watched and also when buff who was carrying the puck up the ice and hubey just skated by him. he didn't even try to poke

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
More than one player can &%^$( up on the same play. I don't get the blame one player game.

Nahh im just getting ****ing tired of all the blame on Olsen...

Fine Huby had like 3 guys on him, But dont MAKE* a cross pass there just get it out......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad