Post-Game Talk: 06/24/24 8PM ET SCF Game 7: STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013

Attachments

• sad mcdavid.PNG
    sad mcdavid.PNG
    750.3 KB · Views: 2

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Díky 🥰 Na vašem fóru byla vždycky sranda, když bude mít Florida špatný rok, budu zase na playoff fandit s váma :D
BTW -zůstane Nečas, nebo ho vytrejdujete?
Vzhůru Brno Kometa! Hlavně už by někdo mohl porazit Třinec, začíná to být dost jednotvárné.

Translation:
Thanks! You guys were always fun to hang out with, if Florida has a bad year, I'll bandwagon with you again for the playoffs :D
BTW - is Nečas staying or are you trading him?
Go Kometa! Anyway, seone should finally beat Třinec, it’s getting really monotone.
Stran Nečase nevim. Upřímně mě ale nasere jestli půjde pryč. Jestli budeme mít 4 rusy a 0 čechů… jsem doufal že třeba seženou Hronka.

Dunno about Nečas.

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
No words for this team yet but man I love Zito so much. He f-ing built this.
Tear-eyed. No words.

How great was Zito's comments and interviews afterwards? What a leader, what a GM. Just lifting up and giving credit to everyone around him. Beautiful emotion in everything he expressed.

As someone who lost my own dad some years ago, I love hearing that PoMo and Zito both had great moments sharing their accomplishment with their parents/dad immediately following the win.

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
Lundell might bring the cup to the capital in Finland. Anyone else going
I am already here! Hopefully Zito comes too. OJ told during the game that Zito was basically living in Helsinki in the late 90s when OJ played for HIFK. That 1997-98 winning team had three players who became Stanley Cup champions, namely Brian Rafalski, Tim Thomas and Kimmo Timonen. All in all, it's the greatest team ever played in the Finnish league. Before that there were a couple of HIFK players who won Stanley Cups. Carl Brewer who built the HIFK identity, had won three and the legendary Esa Tikkanen won 5 SCs (4 in Edmonton and 1 in New York). It's great that Anton joins that group of champions. He'll bring the cup to Stadi!

lunkka.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad