Post-Game Talk: 06/24/24 8PM ET SCF Game 7: STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
Mcnocups got 1 5v5 point with barkov on the ice

Shouldve been him or bob

For the Finals games, it was Bobs to lose.

All 4 wins he had a large role in why they won. God-tier showing in all 4 wins.

I get McDavid's playoffs as a whole was an extremely great run, but IMO the Finals needs to have more weight in the C.S. voting.

That's great they lit up teams early in the playoffs, but it's all for not if they can't consistently do it in the Finals.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
For the Finals games, it was Bobs to lose.

All 4 wins he had a large role in why they won. God-tier showing in all 4 wins.

I get McDavid's playoffs as a whole was an extremely great run, but IMO the Finals needs to have more weight in the C.S. voting.

That's great they lit up teams early in the playoffs, but it's all for not if they can't consistently do it in the Finals.
Think half his points were from beating up the kings

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
IMG_3920.jpeg

IceKitties

Dec 31, 2017
Florida
Man. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off all our shoulders. Like many of you, I've been a fan for a long time, since the early 2000s. We've watched this team go through some extremely bleak times. I honestly wasn't sure this day would ever come.

I was heartbroken after the Vegas loss last year. I know how hard it is for teams to come back to this very same series. I was so tense and anxious watching them get back to this point, and for them to finally win, it feels like such a relief. I'll never stress out about a hockey game for the rest of my life. Through all the invariable ups and downs this team will go through in the future, I'll always be able to think back to the time we won the cup.

This team, coaching staff, front office, and fanbase all deserve this. They can never take this away - we're Stanley Cup Champs forever!

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
I’ve been on the verge of tears multiple times this morning already. This group of posters here. What a group. We’ve shared the darkest of days. Loss after loss. Ballard beheading Vokoun. The Luongo trade. The handful of Bertuzzi games. Jack Skille on the top line. Steve Reinprecht as one of our best players. Jacques Martin both coach and GM, and never hung a picture on his office wall. Jay Bouwmeester leaving us. The heart breaking OT loss to NJ - just to name a few.

We were here through it all. We shared the pain. Today we look back at it all, and we made it through. We made it. Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad