Post-Game Talk: 06/24/24 8PM ET SCF Game 7: STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
I am already here! Hopefully Zito comes too. OJ told during the game that Zito was basically living in Helsinki in the late 90s when OJ played for HIFK. That 1997-98 winning team had three players who became Stanley Cup champions, namely Brian Rafalski, Tim Thomas and Kimmo Timonen. All in all, it's the greatest team ever played in the Finnish league. Before that there were a couple of HIFK players who won Stanley Cups. Carl Brewer who built the HIFK identity, had won three and the legendary Esa Tikkanen won 5 SCs (4 in Edmonton and 1 in New York). It's great that Anton joins that group of champions. He'll bring the cup to Stadi!

View attachment 886872

If they had any eye for this they would arrange a big stanley cup party in Helsinki and Tampere.
But you know how bad finns are arranging events

Reactions: Aksu and behemolari

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
I was literally crying and shaking when the game ended. Safe to say I got very invested. I was so happy. Only hockey wins above this are Finland golds in different age group WHC's.

Congrats to all the Panthers fans!

Then I just took shower, ironed my Miami Vice t-shirt, put it on and started to watch interviews. I am not capable of working today but I am also not sleepy. I just want to enjoy the moment. I am so happy for the players, coaches and especially for all Panthers fans who have suffered so many years. Those g

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
From this very delighted Flames fan, congratulations Panthers! The team played the one of the best games I've ever watched in game 7 and rightfully earned the win. Incredible stuff. Thanks for doing it for Chucky, Benny, and Lombo. Enjoy your summer!

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
Please could you tell me where to look for the local coverage? All my videos are ESPN (sorry for what is probably a daft question!)

Oh, I've just been catching up on all the clips posted on here after 1am.

Productivity at work will be very low. Looking for an excuse to go to Pantherland.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
McDavid was a beast this playoffs and the Oilers are like a one-man team, but damn, the guy didn't generate anything in Game 7. He broke records and whatnot, but many Barkov was right there the whole time and should've gotten the Smythe IMO
Mcnocups got 1 5v5 point with barkov on the ice

Shouldve been him or bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad