0-1 in the Dwight King-less era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Yeah, I don't even ****ing care anymore. Easier to watch with no expectations except that we'll continue to be the most hated team in the league.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Because I swear it's not just me...

This is what I thought all along. Horseface came out of the box and was basically waiting to hit him, which was almost from the blindside. Lucic had no idea he was there until the last moment. He tried to take a cheapshot by low bridging him and missed.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
You gotta admit, Lucic walking into the tunnel and turning around was pretty ****ing badass. I want this guy to kick so much ass.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Yeah, I don't even ****ing care anymore. Easier to watch with no expectations except that we'll continue to be the most hated team in the league.

It's because of the Palm trees I tell ya... that outdoor game against the ducks with people playing volleyball and the palm trees in the back when most of the hockey world was under 20 feet of snow... that's the cause. People would hate the Ducks more too if they'd won a cup in recent history.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
You gotta admit, Lucic walking into the tunnel and turning around was pretty ****ing badass. I want this guy to kick so much ass.

He did? Awesome.

Like I said, I don't want him to do dumb stuff to cost us, but as long as him and brown play with heart, it's nice to have a sort of loose cannon at times.

I really want him to do well. You can tell he cares a lot, it's written on his face out there.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Wait that game was nationally televised :shakehead.... this is the same feeling as when you do something really stupid and think well at least no one saw that.. and you notice your friend is sitting there recording everything.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
As far Lucic goes, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed... but after ol' rat face runs the goalie late in the third in a 5-1 blowout game then follows that up with a hip check coming out of the box, can you really blame Lucic?

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
As far Lucic goes, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed... but after ol' rat face runs the goalie late in the third in a 5-1 blowout game then follows that up with a hip check coming out of the box, can you really blame Lucic?

I got no problem with it... was kinda thinking he should have hit him harder... but what ever... refs were just trying their best to contain the dumpster fire at that point.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
There's nothing sadder than Sharks fans coming to bat for Torres over every possible questionable hit now.

It's like when my niece and nephew who are 7 and 9 respectively get all upset because one of them has to do more chores than the other.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
So I was at the game and only saw the Lucic and Brown hits in real time. Do you guys think they'll get suspended after seeing them up close and on repeat? The Brown one didn't seem like a big deal to me at all, but I didn't like that Lucic chased LC across the ice just to hit him.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
He did? Awesome.

Like I said, I don't want him to do dumb stuff to cost us, but as long as him and brown play with heart, it's nice to have a sort of loose cannon at times.

I really want him to do well. You can tell he cares a lot, it's written on his face out there.

He climbed over the boards, got right to the tunnel, and then turned his head halfway back with a total serial killer look on his face like he was ready to disembowel Couture.

There's nothing sadder than Sharks fans coming to bat for Torres over every possible questionable hit now.

It's like when my niece and nephew who are 7 and 9 respectively get all upset because one of them has to do more chores than the other.

Delusional group.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
So I was at the game and only saw the Lucic and Brown hits in real time. Do you guys think they'll get suspended after seeing them up close and on repeat? The Brown one didn't seem like a big deal to me at all, but I didn't like that Lucic chased LC across the ice just to hit him.

I have doubts that either do, but Brown seems much more likely to me

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I hate to say it but on the rear angle on the Brown hit it's absolutely helmet to dome. I don't htink he meant to, and he certainly gets his hands up like he means to open ice hit, but the way he drives up throttles his helmet up. Wouldn't be shocked at all if he got suspended. That's the worst i've literally seen brown do, it's pretty ugly.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
I think Brown gets 2-3 games and Lucic gets his rescinded. This is the NHL though, you never know

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Good message from Sutter.

On whether the team “sent messages” late:
It doesn’t serve any purpose, quite honest. A lot of that stuff after the whistle, if you do it early in the game, it might make more of a point, but I think it was a little bit of frustration on three or four guys’ part to try and get the team involved in that part of it.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Does anybody else think Clifford ****ed big time up by taking that fight right after we had the lead? That **** kept the Sharks from getting to low and then they just bent us over. I hate that he gave them some life. Save that **** for when we're losing or both teams are playing like crap.

That was a rough game to be at. On top of our **** performance on the ice, I had a ******* Duck fan behind me running his fat mouth the e-n-t-i-r-e game about our fanbase and team. It never stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad