Value of: Zegras to Buffalo

TommyDangles

Jun 18, 2021
What at trade would look like would be

PLD for Laine

Johansen for Jones

That's probably what the Ducks would want. Futures wouldn't make any sense. We don't have any young players that don't fit or young guys with character concerns to offer. Verbeek seems to really value size & toughness. Samuelsson would probably be someone he's after, but I think Buffalo declines.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
Easy no

The most I'd give for Zegras is a protected 1st, Rosen, Krebs, and Jokiharju

He's a great offensive player but brings nothing else to the table; additionally he may have a personality issue or else Anaheim wouldn't be looking to move him.

Anaheim isn't LOOKING TO MOVE HIM. If they were and he were a problem (he's not) he'd already be gone.

Krebs and Jokiharju would literally be useless to the Ducks. They have no value. Would you trade for that package?

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Zegras is not bringing back a young top-pairing RHD in any trade. A young top-pairing RHD has far more value.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Zegras is not bringing back a young top-pairing RHD in any trade. A young top-pairing RHD has far more value.
That’s the point

I cant wait for the day I see the official thread where the ducks traded him elsewhere so we can stop this nonsense. Not a need at all. Trade him elsewhere.
No ducks fans wanted to trade him period… Buffalo and Montreal fans just keep asking /shrug

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
I cant wait for the day I see the official thread where the ducks traded him elsewhere so we can stop this nonsense. Not a need at all. Trade him elsewhere.
i can't wait for the day other teams fans stop asking for our player then getting upset when we don't accept their lowball offers.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
That’s the point

No ducks fans wanted to trade him period… Buffalo and Montreal fans just keep asking /shrug
Im not lol. Keep him!

i can't wait for the day other teams fans stop asking for our player then getting upset when we don't accept their lowball offers.
I dont want him at all. So direct your response to others. Hes the exact opposite of what the sabres actually need and since adams is blowing assets like Monica in the white house id rather not see what he decides to give up here lol.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Im not lol. Keep him!

I dont want him at all. So direct your response to others. Hes the exact opposite of what the sabres actually need and since adams is blowing assets like Monica in the white house id rather not see what he decides to give up here lol.
Sure but these threads only exist because of other teams.... you never see anaheim fans "value of zegras", What will you offer for zegras etc.

were happy with zegras, we think he should be a core piece of our roster moving forward, and a locker room leader.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Sure but these threads only exist because of other teams.... you never see anaheim fans "value of zegras", What will you offer for zegras etc.

were happy with zegras, we think he should be a core piece of our roster moving forward, and a locker room leader.
I like your team and organization...hell call it childhood nostalgia. Im glad you guys like him and wanna keep him. Im not gonna shove bad proposals down your throat. Cheers and good luck this year. I wish the fans of my team would do as you wish and move on lol

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I like your team and organization...hell call it childhood nostalgia. Im glad you guys like him and wanna keep him. Im not gonna shove bad proposals down your throat. Cheers and good luck this year. I wish the fans of my team would do as you wish and move on lol
Im just glad we finally moved back to the old logo.... but ya idk how the zegras rumors will go away, short of zegras signing an extension here... so i have a feeling well be getting these types of threads consistently for the next couple seasons.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Same. Anaheim has a really nice collection of young talent, were a lot of fun to watch early last year and then some injuries started derailing things. Looking forward to that stacked group of defensive prospects to mesh with Carlsson, McTavish and I have soft spot for Sennecke though probably not the stones to take him at three like Verbeek does.

The Krebs-Jokiharju and a pick threads are going to be in the Ryder, Halak and a 2nd level of memes soon.

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
A young top pairing RHD is worth more than Zegras though......
No shit. Which is why I said “potential”.

The point is it is t worth trading him for futures and prospects. If it doesn’t fill a need then he shouldn’t be moved.

Glad we are in the same page. /thread

Jimmybarndoor2

Jul 24, 2021
zegras is not what the Sabres need

He’s a hell of a player. But small fast and talented is surpluses on the sabres

But if Anaheim really loves him then show him the money and the term. Does he want to stay there?

Oct 18, 2011
Anaheim need a top 4 dman if any Zegras thread doesn't have one coming to them then the discussion is a waste if time. There has been no credible reporting that Anaheim is trying to trade him, they might listen but only if it fills a need. We don't need picks or prospects and that should be stickied in every zegras thread

It's also hilarious how people disregard how his first seasons never happened

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad