GDT: Your New Jersey Devils vs. San Jose Sharks, 7 PM, MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Not a devil's fan per say, just here to see what goalies playing due to fantasy, but loving the shorsey GDTs !! Run em up and fill em in!

Reactions: denverdevil

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
20231201_182741.jpg

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Normally I’d want Schmid in the back to back, but he got too much work last night and we’re on a three game winning streak.

It was more dire to start him in the Buffalo game on that back to back last week. He didn’t face nearly as much in the Columbus game and it was over 24 hours later and in the same building.

Maybe they finally took a peek at just how bad Vitek’s November really was.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Don't think we see Vanecek for a bit unless things go super off the rails tonight and even then I think they give Schmid the whole game

Dang i thought there was no chance Schmid starts tonight. Gonna be interesting to see how he handles it.

I think a lot of has to do with the travel wasn't far for this B2B, bus ride to Philly probably means Schmid probably just slept on the bus and recovered way better than a dingy plane ride for 2 hours from a further city.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
Ya that’s a beauty of a line up

I've never had any hate towards the devils. All my buddies are surprised I'm not a devil fan due to my love of metal and evil shit and all that jazz. Good friend if mine is a Devil's fan tho!
You can be an honorary member.

• Love
Reactions: Metroid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad