GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (5-3-1) @ Detroit Red Wings (3-3-0), 7 PM, MSGSN

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I know what the stats say, but they are not good enough here. This is a sick, bad, undermanned team. I don't care about the refs. You can't lose this game. It's just not good enough.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I know what the stats say, but they are not good enough here. This is a sick, bad, undermanned team. I don't care about the refs. You can't lose this game. It's just not good enough.
At some point you need to just win a f***in game.

Our scoring has been very mid this year.

We scored 5 goals in two losses this year, where we gave up 6 and 8 goals.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
that was the right call for Dillion to get 2 mins there you can’t start a fight like that. But there absolutely should’ve been a boarding call to begin with or even it up.

Team has to show some mental toughness now let’s see

Reactions: palek1019

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
understand Dillon sticking up for himself but that whole situation could have been avoided if he didn't turn the puck over up on the boards which seems to happen quite a bit. but shit reffing nonetheless
You're blaming him getting boarded on a turn over earlier in the game? WTF logic is that?

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Being critical is one thing and I've criticized them the last 2, but this is just exaggeration. The team has looked very, very good tonight. Come on now.

Reactions: Devils731

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad