Oshawa Generals 2024-25 Season Thread, Part 1

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
I agree with you on hit in the first I thought it was a major but the 2+5+10 made sense (because it’s the OHL) I also agree with the Danford play solid hit. As for the high stick maybe he bites his own lip but he was going crazy showing the refs the blood pretty quickly after it happened so I’m surprised they had to have a conversation first. I saw calls both ways that seemed pretty obvious from the stands that were missed including what looked like a holding the stick penalty that led to the first Gens goal
Even the holding/diving call on Sennecke and Dog player. That was so soft on both parts, most refs probably don't call that at all.

I'm also curious how if a player gets called for diving, how can it also be a penalty. That's always been a weird one to me

Reactions: three dog night

dogs777

Aug 13, 2024
Even the holding/diving call on Sennecke and Dog player. That was so soft on both parts, most refs probably don't call that at all.

I'm also curious how if a player gets called for diving, how can it also be a penalty. That's always been a weird one to me
Agree I thought that was a nothing play but I’ll be honest refs have made some highly questionable calls against Niagara all year so far so to see some of them going the other way tonight was kinda nice

Reactions: three dog night

yessir29292

Dec 11, 2021
Almost 20 year old NHL FRP cannot make that turnover, absolutely pathetic. Rough start for Barlow, he’s gonna heat fast and soon. Been a dominant player since he entered the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad