GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (5-3-1) @ Detroit Red Wings (3-3-0), 7 PM, MSGSN

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
You dominate the period, lead with a few minutes left and the period ends with you trailing and going on the PK because of a too many men call. Immature, undisciplined hockey.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Fire Marty too.
f*** Marty.

I have no loyalty or attachment to Marty the management person.

Couldn’t care less if he goes to work with Lou and the Islanders tonight.

Couldn’t care less if he goes to work for the Rangers either.

Reactions: Hisch13r

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
f*** Marty.

I have no loyalty or attachment to Marty the management person.

Couldn’t care less if he goes to work with Lou and the Islanders tonight.

Couldn’t care less if he goes to work for the Rangers either.

I really have no warm feelings towards Marty at all. I'm probably irrational here towards him but he just f***ing annoys me ever since he decided to leave when he was already more than 6 feet under. I also just don't think he's a smart hockey mind at all.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
On par with those 39 minutes from WPG NJD in the 2019 home opener
That’s a good comparison.

Thats why I think this could be a spiral if we lose this one. Not saying we will lose it yet, but if we do it could be a painful one.

It’s also giving me 1st period of the 2010-2011 season and John MacLean coaching debut game vibes.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I really have no warm feelings towards Marty at all. I'm probably irrational here towards him but he just f***ing annoys me ever since he decided to leave when he was already more than 6 feet under. I also just don't think he's a smart hockey mind at all.
At this point he’s like a member of one of my favorite bands, who then goes on to do a shitty band later on. A band I can’t stand and won’t listen to at all.

Reactions: Hisch13r

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
This first period so far is just the antidote the Devils needed.
eCJL57n.png

Reactions: devilsblood and JK3

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m done with all the goalies until Rogalski is fired.

I think the golden boy GM is getting fired fired before we see a goalie coaching change. I can’t think of many times a goalie coaching change was made in-season.

I can think of many times a GM change his we made in season though.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Doesn't help that the team has too. This doesn't have the feel of last year with cripplingly bad goals given up. It's just breakdown after breakdown by the D and forwards.

It's almost like a handful of us have said any goalie we could realistically get will run into the same issues.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Will this team respond and grab the game after a strong period, or are they going to fold because things haven't gone their way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad