GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (5-3-1) @ Detroit Red Wings (3-3-0), 7 PM, MSGSN

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
It’s still premature, but this is the kind of game I fear will break this team if we don’t win this one.

This really has all the makings of a turning point game. Especially after what happened last game.

We could easily come back and win this 6-2, but if we don’t get a win tonight this could be a painful one.

Either option is not good enough but I'd take a dominant loss over a lackluster win against these scrubs. At least show you can dominate the bottom feeder

Reactions: Bleedred

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
Meh. Massive breakdowns by us. The red wings being half dead and down a forward are contributing to making that period look a bit more flattering than it was.

Good news is Jack really seems to be coming around.

So cool. Start the second on the kill
Idc about any of this shit. It’s 2-1 Wings. Theyre down to a bad team and they still got a problem in net. They suck.

Dylan9z9

LGD 2024-25
May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
It’s still premature, but this is the kind of game I fear will break this team if we don’t win this one.

This really has all the makings of a turning point game. Especially after what happened last game.

We could easily come back and win this 6-2, but if we don’t get a win tonight this could be a painful one.
We will be down 6-2 in the third and lose 7-5 and think we were good 🤣

Reactions: theoptimist

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad