GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (5-3-1) @ Detroit Red Wings (3-3-0), 7 PM, MSGSN

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How did we get stuck out there that long with some of the guys they had out there?

Olli Maatta? Really? He's another ''I can't believe he's still in the league!'' even though I know he isn't old yet. Probably a little younger than Adam Larsson.

I remember DD talking about how outstanding Maatta was for the Pengs, and asking why can't Lars be good like that? Funny enough, he used to say the same thing about Dougie Hamilton and compare him to Larsson from the same draft.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
How did we get stuck out there that long with some of the guys they had out there?

Olli Maatta? Really? He's another ''I can't believe he's still in the league!'' even though I know he isn't old yet. Probably a little younger than Adam Larsson.

I remember DD talking about how outstanding Maatta was for the Pengs, and asking why can't Lars be good like that? Funny enough, he used to say the same thing about Dougie Hamilton and compare him to Larsson from the same draft.

They had an extended shift after the PP and no body changed and they all gassed out

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
They should not have let themselves get caught on a long shift like that, but they survived it

That's going to happen a couple times a game. Even the best teams have that happen. It's an issue if it happens every other shift like it has for us against the good teams we have faced.

Reactions: Hisch13r

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
By the way, I just now got another look. I was so irate by the two quick goals I didn't get a good enough look at goal 2.

That was a bad goal on Markstrom. I don't care if the guy is a sniper or if he's Rocket Richard. I don't give a f***.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad