GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (5-2-0, 10 Pts) vs. Washington Capitals (2-1-0, 4 Pts), 7 PM, MSGSN2

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

chico doc.png

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Who scores a point first? Palat? Or Jack?

And yes, I'm aware Jack has points this season already, Palat does not.

Who gets the next point though?

• Wow
Reactions: Dialamo

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
it's been a lot more than a couple mistakes, and not just this game. I've pointed it out every time in alot of the gdts. There were so many times Hamilton of all people was forced to be the last guy back because Dillon was being dumb
I just completely strongly disagree with you. Have watched every game and have liked his game. And again as me and others have mentioned he’s playing a bigger role than he will once healthy.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Not if you make up for it with other things (which he does at his best) and are just being strategic and smart.
I feel like you are confusing being small with being weak. When I think of the great players who weren’t very big, I wouldn’t characterize any of them as “weak”.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This game is still very winnable, but they really have to tighten up their defensive play.
It is still winnable, but I'm so dejected after tying it and then going down two more.

This is a repeat of I think our first game last year against the Capitals?

I think we went down 3-0, scored 3 quick ones in the 2nd or at least three consecutive ones to tie it 3-3, then we still lost by multiple goals.

That was the game where the Capitals had that 45 year old rookie goalie making his NHL debut.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Forgotten realms
We are playing in masquerade in new orlean in 1852. I play as a vampire with high humanity, which does not feed on people fundamentally. But my God, the poor cats of New Orleans.
I’m a fresh dnd body and only playing for one year or so. I like modern settings more because of variety of tools. And I'm preparing myself for makin my first game in adventure time setting.

Reactions: mdj12784

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
I feel like you are confusing being small with being weak. When I think of the great players who weren’t very big, I wouldn’t characterize any of them as “weak”.
I’m not remotely confusing them at all. Jesper Bratt is small but he isn’t weak. Do you think Jack Hughes isn’t weak?

It’s definitely harder and you have to be a special talent if you’re small and weak which Jack is but you can definitely make up for it. I mean we’ve seen him do it and absolutely dominate so I’m not sure what your argument is.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
I’m not remotely confusing them at all. Jesper Bratt is small but he isn’t weak. Do you think Jack Hughes isn’t weak?

It’s definitely harder and you have to be a special talent if you’re small and weak which Jack is but you can definitely make up for it. I mean we’ve seen him do it and absolutely dominate so I’m not sure what your argument is.
Who are other star players who were small AND weak?

SansaStark

Apr 11, 2013
It would really behoove Jack to spend multiple summers working on faceoffs and making that a priority. He needs a healthy summer

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Who are other star players who were small AND weak?
I don’t even care to look for or mention anyone although Wayne Gretzky himself wasn’t far off that. Wasn’t very strong or anything.

But again what is your argument here when we have seen Jack dominate at the NHL level? Do you deny that he has shown that before?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad