GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (5-2-0, 10 Pts) vs. Washington Capitals (2-1-0, 4 Pts), 7 PM, MSGSN2

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Top of the list for softies
I actually was surprised at how frequently I see goals scored like that around the league. I feel like there's one every 1-2 nights. Sometimes nightly on a nigh where there's a lot of games.

But yeah, it's still a bad one. I feel like they're becoming more and more common.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
That goal really frustrates me. Useless pinch by Dougie in the zone, Jack does the right thing covering his spot at the blue line, but now everything is unbalanced. Would be sweet to just keep it simple with a 1-0 lead.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
That goal really frustrates me. Useless pinch by Dougie in the zone, Jack does the right thing covering his spot at the blue line, but now everything is unbalanced. Would be sweet to just keep it simple with a 1-0 lead.
If Jack covered the spot the goal doesn’t happen. He skated slower than MacDermid to get to the puck initially, and then fell over like a peewee player at the blue line.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
If Jack covered the spot the goal doesn’t happen. He skated slower than MacDermid to get to the puck initially, and then fell over like a peewee player at the blue line.
I don't disagree, but Dougie shouldn't be pinching in the zone like that. He's slow, you don't do that when you can't come back to cover.

Reactions: Dialamo

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
He actually cant be waived :laugh:
pain-suffering.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad