MLS - 2024 Season

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Riqui with a couple of nice secondary assists and a nice goal against Vancouver. Looked like Pec had a really good match as well.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Frustrating year in many respects, but always nice to finish above Sporting KC. I also really like our summer window and think we're going to be sitting pretty going into next season. Could use another CB and maybe CM.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
The worst and most inconsistent reffing I’ve ever seen in a match cost the Sounders 3 points, the cascadia cup and 3rd place. Called back when sounders were on a clear break 3 times. Portland had 13 fouls and the only yellow was given out for throwing a ball in play. Constant fouls on the break for Portland yet nothing. Let’s not forget the ref gave Obed Vargas a second yellow for “dissent” but when Portland does literally the exact same thing (not exaggerating here, exact same gesture) nothing not even a talking to.

The absolute worst display of refereeing I’ve ever seen and absolute mockery of the game. If I’m mls this guy should be fired and black listed from every single league in the world. This is genuinely not an exaggeration.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
If the Galaxy lost 1-0 I'd be more furious with the officiating. Bullshit VAR review takes away our goal early in the 2nd half, but makes up for it at the end of the game with a PK call. Galaxy just needed to defend for a couple more minutes to secure 1st in the west and f***ing blew it. I wasn't expecting to win with how we were playing, but a simple draw was all we needed to do. f***ing pissed

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
funny part is that the galaxy avoided the tough part of the bracket with that loss

feel much more comfortable with them playing colorado as opposed to potentially playing portland

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad