GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (4-2-0, 8 Pts) @ Ottawa Senators (2-1-0, 4 Pts), 7 PM, MSG

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
They honestly have sucked tonight aside from a handful of players in the second.
This is why I'm pretty encouraged this year so far. They clearly aren't playing that great and are on their way to 5-2.

Assume they will get going with the new coach/system but surviving the worst with this record is a good sign.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
This is why I'm pretty encouraged this year so far. They clearly aren't playing that great and are on their way to 5-2.

Assume they will get going with the new coach/system but surviving the worst with this record is a good sign.

The new coach stuff yeah I get because maybe they'll look better in a few months after adjusting but people saying "oh they're winning while looking bad so it's a good sign" as if we didn't literally have an 8-2 run early last year where we looked bad the whole time.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
In the context of their team, I liked getting Jensen. Not enough to make them a serious threat but addressing what they needed more of.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
The new coach stuff yeah I get because maybe they'll look better in a few months after adjusting but people saying "oh they're winning while looking bad so it's a good sign" as if we didn't literally have an 8-2 run early last year where we looked bad the whole time.

At least this year we have Hughes and Pesce to look forward to. We are starting short handed on the back end so it’s not all that surprising to see some struggles

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
What does the Deservometer say, that's the real question.
1729213897664.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad