GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (37-15-5) vs. Los Angeles Kings (32-19-7), 7 PM, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Meh, they need to learn playoff hockey. I wouldn't be pissed off by a 1st round exit. It's part of the process. I do think they have the talent to go further than that though.
Well that’s what I’m getting at. They have the talent but they play stupid immature hockey. I will be pissed if they go out in the first round precisely because I know they could have done better if they’d just stop being morons.

I don’t know if I fully buy into this idea that they need to experience it first. It’s obviously hurting them in games now. And if the average HF poster knows this is gonna get them pasted in the playoffs, how the hell do these guys not know it? The coach should be holding them accountable to playing more responsibly and not making repeatedly stupid decisions.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
2 rough games so far, but at least they are meaningful games. I'll take this all day over last year.
Meh, Montreal game was weird but we deserved a better fate. Tonight is unfortunate cause we're once again controlling play. 2 breakdowns end up in the back of our net. Timely saves have been rare these last 2 games.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Bad first period yet again, frustrating. If the guys are all really sick though it's understandable why they are so sloppy tonight.

TF1970

May 9, 2021
If I’m counting, they’ve allowed first goal in six of the last seven games. So frustrating.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Meh, they need to learn playoff hockey. I wouldn't be pissed off by a 1st round exit. It's part of the process. I do think they have the talent to go further than that though.

Palat, Hamliton, whoever their deadline add is, Haula, Marino, Graves, etc. have all played in big time games and can calm the nerves of the core.

Dr Aidonis Bison

May 18, 2020
Sydney
5847FFC7-AD7B-4044-A128-5439D2CDC2C2.jpeg

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
I went to the bad earlier to wake up for the game. And now I see a reason why I will not really regret about Severson after he will leaving and why we should not trade Nemec for Meier. Guy is 9 years expirienced. I`m ok to live with this kind of mistakes from the guys on elc. Not from the guy with 6mil under cap hit. I think he is good over all, better than average defenseman. Pretty deserve to be good 2nd pair defenseman. Just not in the devils please. Save this money for Meier.

Reactions: youryeah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad