GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (37-15-5) vs. Los Angeles Kings (32-19-7), 7 PM, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
At least we won't have to see unit 2 for much of this power play with the carryover

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Let's go to a live look in at Lindy during the 2nd intermission:

anigif_sub-buzz-6777-1504814300-1.gif

FalseFelineEarthworm-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_pccnciGMD51u6ylrxo2_r1_400.gif

giphy.gif

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
And if they do, learning experiences.
They should, and could, be learning it now.

This coach sucks though so I don’t think that’s happening.

I could accept it if they were a bubble team but they’ve shown they are talented enough to be at the top mid the division so a first round exit would be really disappointing.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
They should, and could, be learning it now.

This coach sucks though so I don’t think that’s happening.

I could accept it if they were a bubble team but they’ve shown they are talented enough to be at the top mid the division so a first round exit would be really disappointing.
Meh, they need to learn playoff hockey. I wouldn't be pissed off by a 1st round exit. It's part of the process. I do think they have the talent to go further than that though.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
I think Siegenthaler makes good decisions when he has the pick in the offensive zone. If he doesn’t have the puck, he makes very bad decisions in the offensive zone.

He is not fast enough to pinch and win races. All his pinches do is cause Hamilton to be the lay defender back, which is the last place you want Hamilton.

Yeah. Our system is so damn aggressive and requires the D to aggressively pinch when the puck is rimmed up the boards. Puts a lot of stress on the forwards to cover. When it’s executed flawlessly, it’s a tough system to play against. But, a small breakdown will result in an odd man rush or breakaway. It’s one thing I wish they’d adjust a bit. Good breakout teams can exploit our system if there’s a slight hiccup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad