Your Five Top Bruins/NHL Sites/Sources/Podcasts?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

whitetape

Jun 3, 2006
I like Jaffe and Raycroft as much as I can't stand Felger and Max, but don't overlook the Boomer on Sirius. Very shrewd takes on all the teams around the league.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
1 Here,
2. some of the podcasts, though I could not name one. Gravitech on Youtube is not bad for instance, but the quality of his stuff is uneven. Legorocks is pretty good for league stuff. Low quality Bruin fan looks interesting. I will have to look at it.
3. The hockeywriters is not bad. And though we rarely agree, and sometimes do not get along, I respect Dom's thorougness and research etc.
4. Conroy is a solid reporter.
5 Spector's hockey is not bad for aggregated rumors with a little opinion.
6. The Hockey Guy on Youtube. The Bruins are his second team, and he generally sticks to facts and game summaries, but sprinkles in opinion. He has a nice mature,balanced outlook too.

Last edited:
Reactions: GordonHowe

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
In no particular order:

Morning Bru
98.5 Saturday Hockey Show
Boston Sports Journal
Poke The Bear
Boston Hockey Now
The Athletic
HockeyBuzz

NEHJ
USCHO
CHN
Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
1 Here,
2. some of the podcasts, though I could not name one. Gravitech on Youtube is not bad for instance, but the quality of his stuff is uneven. Low quality Bruin fan looks interesting. I will have to look at it.
3. The hockeywriters is not bad and though we rarely agree and sometimes do not get along, I respect Dom's thorougness and research etc.
4. Conroy is a solid reporter.
5 Spector's hockey is not bad for aggregated rumors with a little opinion.
6. The Hockey Guy on Youtube. He is a secondary Bruin fan, and he generally sticks to facts and game summaries, but sprinkles in opinion. He has a nice mature,balanced outlook too.
Is the low quality Bruins fan that guy with the long dark hair and the beard and the f****** mustache the guy seems to go f****** moron to me.

The hockey guy, he's the guy with all the f****** uniforms and hats and all this other f****** s*** is that the same guy? He looks like he's a f****** million years old he is a smart guy. But no thanks on that one either.

Just my opinion. Thanks for yours.

In no particular order:

Morning Bru
98.5 Saturday Hockey Show
Boston Sports Journal
Poke The Bear
Boston Hockey Now
The Athletic
HockeyBuzz

NEHJ
USCHO
CHN
Terrier Hockey Fan Blog
Thank you. You might also add Bruins beat to your list. This also features Evan and Conor.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
all of the local reporters are garbage and don’t actually break stories

also ty anderson is a creep in real life
I'm off to bed now, but I beg to differ slightly. There are some good reporters out there like Mark Divver, and most of the guys from boston.com are great.

I cannot abide kpd. Like chb he should hang them up. Should have done so 20 years ago. Complete hack.

Steve Conroy's fine, I wish I could access his stuff.

And again I like Evan maranosky and Conor Ryan on Bruins beat forward slash poke the bear. And even, I know you guys hate this, pucks with hags. He does know what he's talking about even if he's kind of a blow hard. And he has some good guests.

Sorry it's late speech to text.

Happy October,

🎃 🍁

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Is the low quality Bruins fan that guy with the long dark hair and the beard and the f****** mustache the guy seems to go f****** moron to me.

The hockey guy, he's the guy with all the f****** uniforms and hats and all this other f****** s*** is that the same guy? He looks like he's a f****** million years old he is a smart guy. But no thanks on that one either.

Just my opinion. Thanks for yours.

Thank you. You might also add Bruins beat to your list. This also features Evan and Conor.
Touchy, and yes that ist the Hockey guy. I have seen a very little of LQBF and yes sometimes he goes too low quality.

Last edited:

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
A new one that I'm beginning to enjoy.

Clear cache/cookies to access,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad