Post-Game Talk: Young Stars Classic Tournament | Canucks go 3-0 at Young Stars

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Feels like there might be something there with Felton, but he's the kind of guy who might never get a shot because of size

Eh I looked hes listed as 6'1 but he looks 5'11 out there

Reactions: ephmrl

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
You can’t win the cup if you are being stingy about losing a 20s pick
A team that was having a good year after pretty 10 - 12 bad years should not be shooting for the stars. The only trade of a 1st rounder by the Canucks that worked out better than I expected was JTM.

Alriksson does not look like a player who only scored 33 points in the OHL
Yeah, he seems to have more talent than expected ... if he ever gets some real snarl he has a shot.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
IMG_2631.jpeg

IMG_2632.jpeg

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
A team that was having a good year after pretty 10 - 12 bad years should not be shooting for the stars. The only trade of a 1st rounder by the Canucks that worked out better than I expected was JTM.

Yeah, he seems to have more talent than expected ... if he ever gets some real snarl he has a shot.
If we trade away our 1st rounder this TDL, let’s hope we can keep the guy that we acquire.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Are the Canucks going to get a pp chance in the third? It looked like there were a number of chances for the officials to call something

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Bloom getting a goal shows you how you can't rely on the score sheet to rate players. Likely been the Canucks worse player.

Pettersson far from perfect but showed up better that period. Often making a good pass out of his end and getting in lanes better than most. Think he is starting to find his stride.

Reffing is a joke. Glover makes a hockey play and gets a penalty. On the second Canuck goal Mueller (who is playing better tonite) blantantly elbows Zlotty in the crease. Of course, that was after Zlotty blantantly elbowed Mueller behind the net.

Raty and Bains have been disappointments IMO.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
@orcatown love your analysis, I will say, though, I feel you’re being may be a bit harsh on ep2.

I’ve actually thought he’s played really well, esspecially this game, he’s getting better with every minute played.

I feel he has a shot at making the team this year, especially if there’s injuries

Reactions: D0ctorCool

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver

And Canucks are going to continue to trade future to win now this season

As they should

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad