Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
Anyone of these.

239589.webp

if-this-doesnt-prove-justin-holl-doesnt-fit-with-what-we-v0-wx4czpbg4ela1.jpg
These are great keep ‘‘em coming guys. I will award 5 classless Subbans and 5 Crying Johnnys to the winner. Might even throw in one southern turtle

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Rishaug got ripped apart by Gregor on TSN 1260. Dude somehow thinks losing Barrie is horrific and having Barrie and a Schenn type Dman would make our blueline better than the Avs
Rishaug has this weird obsession with Barrie. He is great on the power play and really gelled with the group. That can’t be understated.

The big difference is we should be much harder to play against 5 on 5 and on the penalty kill. Plus it seems his breakout ability is top notch.

Reactions: Oilhawks

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
Off topic but Kesselring is debuting tonight for the Coyotes. Too bad Jesse didn’t get his work VISA in time because the game is against the Canes.
Very excited for Kesselring. He was not getting that shot here!
Sounds more like a Marino situation with him. Probably asked Ken for the trade if he’s playing his first game tonight.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Really need these 2 wins with Vegas/Seattle/LA continuing to win.

Hoping for a 5 point McDavid night. Feels like a minute since he went off against Winnipeg.

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
Since the Blues have been out of it, I've been watching other teams more closely this year. I gotta say McDavid is 'must see TV,' especially right now.
We are indeed blessed - we know it, and appreciate it. It's a historic season in progress, and it is a hella fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad